Category: Delivery

Articles in this Category

How can I track my order?
At the time of dispatch we will provide you with a tracking number (if applicable) for your order. If you don't receive your tracking number within 2 working days, please contact us. Please note there...
Custom fees
Each country has its own custom fees and it's something that we can't actually gauge. It is your responsibility to check for the custom fees when ordering from abroad. The shipping cost does not inclu...
When is my order dispatched?
99% of all orders we receive are processed and shipped in the same day. The other 1% are delivered within 24 hours.
How long will it take to receive my order?
This depends on the item and the value of the item you order. All domestic (within UK Mainland) orders take between 1-5 working days to arrive. We carefuly select the best carrier/service to provide y...
What are the shipping rates?
We offer free standard delivery for all UK orders, so you don't have to worry about shipping costs. More than that, if your order is over £75, we will send it with a Next Day Delivery service free of ...
Where do you ship?
We ship to UK mainland and the following European countries: France Germany Italy Ireland Spain For more information about UK and international delivery, please see our Delivery page.
What are the shipping rates for Europe?
The shipping rates for our European shipments range between £9.99 - £20 depending on the item you order. An exact shipping cost will be given to you when you checkout.
How can I amend my order after it has been placed?
Aiming to provide you with the best and fastest service, we process orders everyday. If you've made an error during your checkout process or you simply want to amend your order, please contact us imme...

Powered by Help Desk Software HESK, in partnership with SysAid Technologies